Labaik Allahumma labaik, labaik la sharika laka labaik in al-hamd wa al-ni'amatu laka wal-mulk, la sharika laka
Here I am, O Allah, at Thy service. Here I am, Thou art without partner, here I am. All Praise and blessings are thine, and Dominion! Thou art without partner!
Hajj 1439 (2018)
Details on the 2018 hajj program are not yet available.
If you are interested in performing hajj, please complete the
hajj 2018 intention form and we will contact you as soon as there is any news.
Please note that submitting this form does not register you for hajj.
What it means is that you will be informed of all hajj program developments, and will have the first opportuntity to enroll once registration begins.
All travel services provided by Dar el Salam Canada
- Group leader: Shaikh Abdool Hamid
- Aug. 15 - Sep. 7
- $9,200 USD (quad occupancy), $9,400 USD (triple occupancy), $10,200 USD (double occupancy)
- Hyatt Regency Hotel (Makkah): August 17 - August 22: 5 nights
- Shaza Al Madina Hotel (Madinah): August 22 - August 25: 3 nights
- Dar El Salam Apartment Hotel in Aziziya (suburb of Makkah): August 26 - August 30: 4 nights
- Manasik of Hajj (Mena, Arafat, Muzdalifah, Mena): August 30 - September 4: 5 nights
- Dar El Salam Apartment Hotel in Aziziya (suburb of Makkah): September 4: 1 night
→ Download program details
Every year we organise a hajj group as a service to the community, on a non-profit basis. Our objective is to ensure that the manasik of hajj are performed in accordance with the authentic teachings of the prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him.
To join the waiting list, please submit:
1. IIT hajj registration form
2. Dar el Salam Travel Terms & Conditions
3. Refundable deposit: USD cheque/draft for $7,300/person (payable to "Dar El Salam Canada Inc.")
4. Photocopy of passport (ID pages only)
5. Two passport pictures (name written legibly on reverse)
If your passport is expiring prior to Feb. 16 2018, it must be renewed for hajj. In this case, submit a photocopy of your expiring passport's ID pages, with a note indicating that it is being renewed.
MAIL OR DELIVER TO
Islamic Institute Of Toronto
1630 Neilson Road
Scarborough, ON M1X 1S3
FLIGHT DEPARTURE FROM TO ARRIVAL
EY140 15AUG 14:35 Toronto Abu Dhabi 16AUG 11:30
EY313 17AUG 02:00 Abu Dhabi Jeddah 17AUG 03:45
EY312 06SEP 17:15 Jeddah Abu Dhabi 06SEP 20:55
EY141 07SEP 02:55 Abu Dhabi Toronto 07SEP 09:00
Members of the IIT's hajj group are required to attend all seminars.
|- legal clinic, notarisation of documents
- collect all outstanding documents
- health & wellness presentation
- For sisters travelling without a Mahram:
* the Mahram permission letter must be notarized
* the Mahram must be present, with valid photo ID (e.g. driver's license, passport)
* the marriage certificate (and death certificate for widows) must be brought to the session
11 am - 3 pm
|Dar El Salam administrative session (lunch provided)
Hajj class: Jul. 23 & 30, 11 am
The hajj class is required for the IIT's hajj group, and is open to all Dar El Salam hujjaj in the GTA. Others are welcome to attend, for a fee of $30 per person.
||This course will provide an understanding of hajj, the fifth pillar of Islam and the once-in-a-lifetime obligation on Muslims. At the end of the course, participants will have a greater appreciation of the importance, excellence and prerequisites of the pilgrimage and will gain practical knowledge of how to perform the rituals (manasik) of hajj.