Labaik Allahumma labaik, labaik la sharika laka labaik in al-hamd wa al-ni'amatu laka wal-mulk, la sharika laka
Here I am, O Allah, at Thy service. Here I am, Thou art without partner, here I am. All Praise and blessings are thine, and Dominion! Thou art without partner!
All travel services provided by Dar el Salam Canada
Hajj 1440 (2019): Registration OPEN
If you are interested in going next year, sign-up on-line now.
**Subject to seat confirmation by airline - expected in March, insha�Allah
- Group leader: Shaikh Abdool Hamid
- Departure from Toronto: August 3
$10,550 USD (quad occupancy)
$11,350 USD (triple occupancy)
$12,050 USD (double occupancy)
- Anwar Al Madinah Movenpick Hotel (Madinah): August 5 - August 8: : (3 nights)
- Dar El Salam Apartment Hotel (Aziziyah): August 8 - 9: (1 night)
- Manasik of Hajj (Mena, Arafat, Muzdalifah, Mena): August 9 - 14: (5 nights)
- Dar El Salam Apartment Hotel (Aziziyah): August 14 - 15: (1 night)
- Swissotel Al Maqam (Makkah): August 15 - August 20/21 (5/6 nights)**
- Jeddah: Depart for Toronto: August 20/21**
- Arrival in Toronto: August 21/22**
→ Download program details
Every year we organise a hajj group as a service to the community, on a non-profit basis. Our objective is to ensure that the manasik of hajj are performed in accordance with the authentic teachings of the prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him.
If you wish to perform hajj, you must register right away. Spots cannot be held, and registration will be done on a first-come, first-served basis. REGISTRATION CLOSES as soon as all spots are gone.
To register, please submit:
1. IIT hajj registration form
2. Dar el Salam Travel Terms & Conditions (review carefully and submit last page only, signed & dated)
3. USD cheque/draft for $3,500/person (payable to "Dar El Salam Canada Inc.")
4. Photocopy of passport (ID pages only)
5. Two passport pictures (name written legibly on reverse)
If your passport is expiring prior to Feb. 29 2020, it must be renewed for hajj. In this case, submit a photocopy of your expiring passport's ID pages when registering, with a note indicating that it is being renewed.
If you will NOT be using a Canadian passport, contact us before registering. Some passports, even with a valid PR Card, may not be approved by the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
MAIL OR DELIVER TO
Islamic Institute Of Toronto
1630 Neilson Road
Scarborough, ON M1X 1S3
*Can also be contacted via WhatsApp
Flight itinerary - to be confirmed
FLIGHT DATE FROM TO DEPART ARRIVE
EY 140 07AUG Toronto Abu Dhabi 1440 1130 08AUG
EY 311 08AUG Abu Dhabi Jeddah 1335 1520
EY 314 29AUG Jeddah Abu Dhabi 0515 0855
EY 141 30AUG Abu Dhabi Toronto 0255 0855
Non-bold dates may
Hajj seminars - dates to be confirmed
Members of the IIT's hajj group are required to attend all seminars.
|- inoculation clinic, notarisation of documents
- collection of all outstanding documents
- health & wellness presentation
- For sisters travelling without a Mahram:
* the Mahram permission letter must be notarised
* the Mahram must be present, with valid photo ID (e.g. driver's license, passport)
* the marriage certificate (and death certificate for widows) must be brought to the session
11:30 am - 4 pm
|Dar El Salam administrative session: 'Preparing for Hajj' - (lunch provided)
Hajj classes: - dates to be confirmed
The hajj class is required for the IIT's hajj group, and is open to all Dar El Salam hujjaj in the GTA. Others are also welcome to attend, for a fee of $30/person.
||This course provides an understanding of hajj, the fifth pillar of Islam and the once-in-a-lifetime obligation on Muslims. At the end of the course, participants will have a greater appreciation of the importance, excellence and prerequisites of the pilgrimage and will gain practical knowledge of how to perform the rituals (manasik) of hajj.
Hajj 1441 (2020)
Details on the 2020 hajj program are not yet available.
If you are interested in performing hajj, please complete the
hajj 2020 intention form and we will contact you as soon as there is any news.
Please note that submitting this form does not register you for hajj.
What it means is that you will be informed of all hajj program developments, and will have the first opportuntity to enroll once registration begins.