Labaik Allahumma labaik, labaik la sharika laka labaik in al-hamd wa al-ni'amatu laka wal-mulk, la sharika laka
Here I am, O Allah, at Thy service. Here I am, Thou art without partner, here I am. All Praise and blessings are thine, and Dominion! Thou art without partner!
Hajj 1438 (2017): Registration open
If you are interested in going next year, sign-up on-line now.
All travel services provided by Dar el Salam Canada
→ Previous years' hajj class recordings and resources
- Group leader: Shaikh Abdool Hamid
- Aug. 15/16** - Sep. 6**
**Subject to seat confirmation by airline, expected late April
- $9,200 USD (quad occupancy), $9,400 USD (triple occupancy), $10,200 USD (double occupancy)
- Hyatt Regency Hotel (Makkah): August 17 - August 22: 5 nights
- Shaza Al Madina Hotel (Madinah): August 22 - August 25: 3 nights
- Dar El Salam Apartment Hotel in Aziziya (suburb of Makkah): August 26 - August 30: 4 nights
- Manasik of Hajj (Mena, Arafat, Muzdalifah, Mena): August 30 - September 4: 5 nights
- Dar El Salam Apartment Hotel in Aziziya (suburb of Makkah): September 4: 1 night
→ Download program details
Every year we organise a hajj group as a service to the community, on a non-profit basis. Our objective is to ensure that the manasik of hajj are performed in accordance with the authentic teachings of the prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him.
If you wish to perform hajj, you must register right away. Spots cannot be held, and registration will be done on a first-come, first-served basis.
To register, please submit:
1. IIT hajj registration form
2. Dar el Salam Travel Terms & Conditions
3. USD cheque/draft for $3,500 (payable to "Dar El Salam Canada Inc.")
4. Photocopy of passport (ID pages only)
5. Two passport pictures (name written legibly on reverse)
If your passport is expiring prior to Feb. 16 2018, it must be renewed for hajj. In this case, submit a photocopy of your expiring passport's ID pages, with a note indicating that it is being renewed.
MAIL OR DELIVER TO
Islamic Institute Of Toronto
1630 Neilson Road
Scarborough, ON M1X 1S3
Hajj seminars - timing to be announced
Members of the IIT's hajj group are required to attend all seminars.
(The third seminar will be accessible on-line
||Hajj visa information
Review visa forms/documentation
Collection of all documents related to visa application
| Comprehensive Dar El Salam Canada administrative session
This session is open to all Dar El Salam hujjaj in the GTA
Conducted by brother Azhar Zaidi
Hajj class - timing to be announced
The hajj class is required for the IIT's hajj group, and is open to all Dar El Salam hujjaj in the GTA. Others are welcome to attend, for a fee of $30 per person.
(Class will be accessible on-line
||This course will provide an understanding of hajj, the fifth pillar of Islam and the once-in-a-lifetime obligation on Muslims. At the end of the course, participants will have a greater appreciation of the importance, excellence and prerequisites of the pilgrimage and will gain practical knowledge of how to perform the rituals (manasik) of hajj.
||to be announced
||to be announced
||to be announced
Hajj 1439 (2018)
Details on the 2018 hajj program are not yet available.
If you are interested in performing hajj, please complete the
hajj 2018 intention form and we will contact you as soon as there is any news.
Please note that submitting this form does not register you for hajj.
What it means is that you will be informed of all hajj program developments, and will have the first opportuntity to enroll once registration begins.